OnePlus Nord review: OnePlus Nord is closer to what the OnePlus was as a concept. You buy this phone and you feel you have got more than what you paid for.
Redmi Earbuds S review: For Rs 1,799, the Redmi Earbuds S perform decently. However, there is a lot of competition in this price bracket for truly wireless earphones. Find out if these are the pair of truly wireless earphones to get under Rs 2,000, or should you look elsewhere.
Redmi Note 9 Review: Is the Redmi Note 9 worth the increased price and should Redmi Note 8 users upgrade to this one? Let’s find out in this full review.
The 2020 version of Dell G5 15 is an excellent entry-level gaming laptop, with Intel's latest 10th generation Core i5 processor, blue-backlit keyboard and excellent speakers.
Lypertek Tevi review: Lypertek Tevi offers one of the best audio profiles in the price range, but is it worth Rs 6,999? Find out.
Vivo X50 Pro is the world’s first phone with a gimbal stabilisation system. Here is our review of the newest camera-centric Android phone in town.
Poco M2 Pro review: Is the Poco M2 Pro the best under Rs 15,000 available in India right now? Find out in our review.
Doom Eternal Review: Doom Eternal is a game that you should not be messing around with if you are faint of heart. But, if you think that you have what it takes, then you should get ready to Raze Hell.
Mivi DuoPods M40 review: Mivi DuoPods M40 being and affordable option offers decent sound which is clearly partial to bass.
Realme X3 SuperZoom review: Right now when all of us are working from home we need a phone that offers great performance and can handle multi-tasking. Realme X3 SuperZoom is a great multi-tasker.
At Rs 7,999, are the Creative Outlier Air review a good pair of truly wireless earphones, or should you get another alternative? Find out here.
HMD Global's Nokia 5310 2020 is the re-envisioned version of the original Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, which was launched in 2007.
Buy the Samsung Tab S6 Lite if you are looking for a tablet option to mix work and fun on the move.
Snap's Spectacles 3 smart glasses let you record videos and pictures and apply 3D effects to them.
OnePlus TV 55-inch U1 4K TV review: OnePlus has been looking at televisions for over a year now and it’s latest range is aimed at giving high-end design, specifications and experience at an even lower price point. Here's our review.
Sony WF-XB700 review: Here we will find out how the new Sony WF-XB700 perform in real life and if they are worth Rs 9,990 or not.
iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2020 review: We explain who should and shouldn't buy the Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2020 in our full review.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is ideal for those in the Windows ecosystem who need a device that is both powerful and mobile. Here's our full review.
The Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition doesn’t cost as much as some of its rivals, but still offers excellent performance in a thin and light package.
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is at the moment right up there among the best truly wireless earphones you can invest in.
OnePlus 8 Pro Review: OnePlus 8 Pro is almost 75 per cent the same phone as the OnePlus 8. But the remaining 25 per cent packs an extra punch. Here's our full review of the OnePlus 8 Pro 5G.
Samsung Galaxy M21 review: For those who are still using old Galaxy phones like the Galaxy J2, I think the Galaxy M21 would make logical sense.
Sony WH-CH710N review: Priced at Rs 9,990 is Sony WH-CH710N worth considering? Here's our full review of the latest noise cancelling headphones from Sony.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z review: One great feature of the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z is Warp Charge. As someone who usually realises my gadgets are out of charge at the very last minutes, this is a wonderful feature to have.
OnePlus 8 review: OnePlus 8 is a no-nonsense flagship that ticks all the boxes when it comes to what users need. With it, OnePlus has again shown that it can keep things simple and focus on what is critical to the user.